Image and video hosting by TinyPic

email me          download new playlist           tweet me          visit my online portfolio

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Rangers Playoff Diet




Soo no matter how lucky and excited I was to go to 2 out of 3 Rangers home games of the ALCS, like everything there is always a price to
pay ...and i don't mean monetarily. This morning when I realized my skinny jeans were fitting rather tight I thought back to how many accumulative beers and buckets of cheese fries i've consumed in the past month. You don't want to know the total! So boys and girls i'm taking suggestions on healthy meals to
eat and even found a some cool recipies to share! Hope you are having a spectacular fall week :)

BREAKFAST




















SNACK










LUNCH
---> my kind of salad! I've had this and it is soo easy and sooooo good/addicting!






Dinner


















Ta, ta for now!
xo,

MEA

No comments:

Post a Comment