Image and video hosting by TinyPic

email me          download new playlist           tweet me          visit my online portfolio

Monday, October 1, 2012

Rethinking Possible

Hello everyone from the 9th floor, where accent illustrations are our nemesis and all your branding dreams come true. I'm sitting here staring at my lime green cubicle wall in front of me thinking to myself, well this is not a "Brand" approved pantone now is it?

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do."

Mr. Job's sure had this right. It is much easier to be exceptional at your job when you love what you do, the people you work with, and the possibilities of your work are changing and evolving everyday. Last weekend our Brand Center was undergoing some back end maintenance and the site was down for 24 hours, but I was still getting emails telling me that people had uploaded the second round of their creative with my critiques reflected. All day Sunday I was so anxious to get to work on Monday and be able to look at these designs. I also find myself completely zoning out when I see an AT&T Uverse commercial that is off Brand and mentally critiquing it without any recollection what someone real time is saying to me. It feels so good to be fully dedicated to this job that I am so lucky to have.

"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and beter as the years roll on."

xo,

MEA






No comments:

Post a Comment