Image and video hosting by TinyPic

email me          download new playlist           tweet me          visit my online portfolio

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine...


Yes, Ladies and gentleman. The rumors are true, I traveled back in time 3 years this past weekend. Back to the glory year, back to where it all started. I was a freshman for 48 hours. I visited my little sister Kelsey this past weekend at Texas Tech in Lubbock. It was her "presentation weekend" to kind of induct her into Chi Omega as a pledge.

Many things happened over the course of these glorious hours of being 18, but lets stick to the basics..

among others were chugging mccormicks like water, missing Hannah Renner, and thoroughly enjoying 3 hot hot and hard pressure dorm showers...(don't worry I didn't sing any disney classics without you 5FLREID)!!!

Although traveling back to freshman-hood was rewarding i'm happy to be back!

I hope everyone gets a chance to be a 21 year old freshman in college... :)

-mea

No comments:

Post a Comment