Image and video hosting by TinyPic

email me          download new playlist           tweet me          visit my online portfolio

Thursday, November 11, 2010

the visual journal


So I came home for the weekend and when I went upstairs I couldn't think of much to do before I went to bed so I decided to look at the visual journal that I made first semester last year for Dave Nolan's visual comm class. It was such a fun project that I obviously procrastinated and finished the last week of class, BUT it looks awesome if I do say so myself... It's crazy to look back only a year later and see my visual thoughts! My favorite page is probably the one I made with a Mother Teresa quote:
People are often unreasonable and self centered.
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives.
Be kind anyway.

If you are honest, people may cheat you.
Be honest anyway.

If you find happiness, people may be jealous.
BE HAPPY ANYWAY.

The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best that you have and it may never be enough.
Give your best anyway.

For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.
It was never between you and them ANYWAY.

There are a bunch of other good ones, but this is my favorite I think. Such an amazing and inspiring quote. I hope it inspires you to live for the big guy and nobody else. I think i'm going to continue my visual journal, YOU SHOULD MAKE ONE :)

xo,
mea

1 comment:

  1. COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH THAT QUOTE! and your new layout, obvi. I'm going to print it out right now for my office!

    Love you so much!

    E

    ReplyDelete