Image and video hosting by TinyPic

email me          download new playlist           tweet me          visit my online portfolio

Monday, February 7, 2011

a peaceful easy feeling


By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible. -Hebrews 11:3

So i'm finally back in the swing of things and going through my mellow yellow nicaraguan lifestyle withdrawals. Wouldn't it be great to live on the beach and relax 24x7! Last week I got a brief view of relaxed bedrest due to my biyearly bronchitis death sentence and I have to say it literally made me go crazy. I've realized how much the outdoors can cure you, and how the beautiful earth that God created for us to live on really is the best medicine. In doing so, also found a new wonderful hobby of Kayaking thanks to my lovely rooms Katie Herrick. We tackled some rapids, ventured under a creepy short bridge and had an awesome adventure on the river that goes through the town where our school is.

Other highlights of the beginning of my semester involve a much needed long weekend of outlet shopping and movie theater marathoning with my mom, another trek to the LBK for Kelsey's initiation into Chi Omega (yes, we are now double sisters), a 6th street celebration to remember for my roomate Kendell's 21st bday, and starting one of the coolest internships ever at the Make-A-Wish foundation of Central and South Texas. I feel blessed with all the opportunities I have been given to begin my future after college, and am SO excited to see what is next! COUNTDOWN TO AUGUST ANYONE?


Welp, I hope this leaves you with a little glimpse of my life and I promise to come back at you with some tunes, tv recaps, scooter store scandals, and new and wonderful make-a-wish heart strings stories!

xo
MEA

No comments:

Post a Comment