Image and video hosting by TinyPic

email me          download new playlist           tweet me          visit my online portfolio

Thursday, March 3, 2011

love and other drugs

"Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed."

Okay now that the movie is out on video i feel it is safe to give my review. First of all Jamie Randall, lets get married.

Other observations are :
  • this is the 1st Anne Hatthaway movie I can watch without being like gosh she is soo annoying.
  • Pharmaceutical sales looks like a real beast, but also something fun i maybe later in life would like to tackle?
  • I want a lifestyle, loft, and occupation the same as Maggie. I'd also like to change my name to something carefree like Maggie, Mary sounds too formal or I don't even know.. any suggestions?
  • I never really knew too much about Parkinson's until seeing this movie... I mean i know that it IS A MOVIE, but it is crazy that there are people out there actually living through this, and getting through it.
I guess the main thing i've gotten out of this movie .....other than the amazingly promising love plot line, that yes your perfect match is out there somewhere....fingers crossed right? ..... is that YES i am soooo incredibly blessed with the life that I have. The fact that my immediate family is safe and living and we are all in great health. I thank God every day for the things in my life .. I should probably thank him 5 times a day.. but hey who's counting! I hope if anything this movie gives that to you too.

Things coming up in this quite contrary life of mine:
  • 2nd round of exams! ohhh boy!!
  • spring break at home and the LAKEEEEE can't wait to spend some QT with Keekda and Mikey
  • Roundup in Austin with Caroline, Kirby, Grace, and Taylor
  • Make-A-Wish World Wish Day!
  • Working on the applying process for jobs starting in AUGUST! (holy crap)
  • SPRING which means lots of pool and river time... EVERYONE COME VISIT!!!
  • And hopefully a much needed trip to faytown for ROW WEEK 2011 (our last one!!!)
  • NO GOSSIP GIRL TILL APRIL 18th! Who has found a way to cope?!?!

Hope this post finds you sleeping, I have no clue why i'm not. Hopefully a weekend of rest will make this strep throat go away!

xoxo
MEA

No comments:

Post a Comment