Image and video hosting by TinyPic

email me          download new playlist           tweet me          visit my online portfolio

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Infographic Resume

Are you tired of an hourly wage, on your 3-4th internship, and living at your parents house? Okay maybe that's just me. However, I am sure that there are some college graduates out there who are just as frustrated as I am to be living a post grad twenty-something lifestyle to anything but the fullest.

After applying till my eyeballs fall out from staring at the computer, and writing monotonous cover letters like a Britney Spears song for about 2 months now, I've decided to be a little more proactive. Extensive googling and reading countless blogs I came to the conclusion that I was going to have to take a crack at this Infographic resume that apparently landed Chris Spurlock a job at the Huffington Post.

So here it is ladies and gents.. the moment you've been waiting for. My Infographic:
Like any other creative liberty I make, any insight would be greatly appreciated! And if you want to contribute to the move Mary to uptown fund, you could maybe convince me to make one for you.

Happy Humpday!

MEA

No comments:

Post a Comment