Image and video hosting by TinyPic

email me          download new playlist           tweet me          visit my online portfolio

Monday, September 12, 2011

What I've been listening too...

...but starting tomorrow will probably just be putting Ben Rector's new CD on repeat!

Wish Coin-Beck
Heart Skipped a Beat-The XX
Last Night-Nelo
Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites-Skrillex
Overkill (acoustic)-Colin Hay
Someone like you-Adele
The Resistance-Drake
I guess it's time (acoustic)-Josh Abbott Band
Don't Wanna go Home-Jason DeRulo
My Texas-Josh Abbott Band and Pat Green
Lights-Bassnectar
Head or your heart-Mat Kearney
Would Do Anything For you-Foster the People
Ohh La LA-Goldfrapp
I'll Trust you-Josh Abbott Band
What you know-Two Door Cinema club
Wanted you More-Lady Antebellum
Waste-Foster The People
This too Shall PAss-OK GO
Mind Your Manners-Chiddy BAng
Good life-One Republic
You Don't know me-Ben Folds
Learning to love again-Mat Kearney
Easy-Rascal Flatts
Barefoot Bluejean Night-Jake Owen
I'll Be your man-James Blunt
Ten Cent Pistol-The Black Keys
Gold Guns Girls-Metric
Down the Road tonight-Hayes Carll
Remind Me-Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood
The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie-Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Que Sera-Wax Tailor
Life is a Rollercoaster-Ronan KEating
Hey MAMa-Mat Kearney
Roll to me-Del Amitri
Every teardrop a waterfall-Coldplay
Little things-Nelo
Paradise-Coldplay
On the Sly-The Bamboos


hope this tides you over for a little :)

No comments:

Post a Comment