Image and video hosting by TinyPic

email me          download new playlist           tweet me          visit my online portfolio

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dogs


"The more I get to know people.. the more I like my dog" -Mark Twain
This past weekend we had the pleasure of watching Eryn's family dog, Luna and my family dog, Abby along with our pup who is there all the time Tye. I will admit it was an eye opener to both of us that you can in fact have TOO MANY dogs, but it really was a treat to have all three loving animals around for some snuggling. From the 7:20 am wakeup call as Tye opens my door and jumps in my bed to lick me or the inevitable trashcan break in when we leave them at home alone for too long. There's a lot to love about having a dog in the house. I can't imagine what Palo Pinto Ave. would be like without them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment